Monday, December 30, 2013

MY BESTIES UK CHALLENGE - TRY SOMETHING NEW

Good morning Bestie fans

The winners of our last challenge are:


We have a new challenge launching today at MY BESTIES UK and this time our challenge is to
  TRY SOMETHING NEW


Here are the DT team A projects for this challenge to bring you some inspiration.





Bestie digi - 734 Garden Child
New Technique - using teabag folding papers to make butterfly embellishment



PIXIE
Bestie digi - IMG734
New Tools -Tonic Punch and Stamp set to make lily, 
Xcut embossing folder and Joy dies  

Bestie digi-IMG106
New Technique -Novel use of a Bestie image  and using dies to make a bag



Bestie digi IMG168
New Technique - Using White Marker for highlights on body and hair


We now look forward to seeing what you create, just make sure you use a BESTIE on your project and tell us what the New Technique is that you have used - link up your project on the linky tool below. 

11 comments:

  1. Nice Job ladies love all the new projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Job ladies love all the new projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations!
    I won the previous blog challenge but unfortunately I did not receive any response to my mails....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only just seen this message now after reading your posting on FB, Please send me an email to gill.mccall@btinternet.com again with your choices so i can send them to you. thanks

      Delete
  4. Really stunnings Projects :-)
    Greetings Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards ladies, really inspirational
    Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super creations and lovely challenge. Just entered my card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi gill, I would like to join your challenge but I can't get my card on top.
    you have here might be a solution for that?
    This is the link to my card on my blog;
    http://www.mirandafreubelsite.blogspot.nl/2014/01/verjaardagskaart-bestie-challenge.html greetings miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, loved using your fab image, hope you like what I created! Gorgeous dt work. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete