Sunday, July 13, 2014

Andrea - Our Guest from Germany


Good morning and welcome back to the Besties UK blog .. we are delighted to have a visitor today from the Besties Friendship Blog - Andrea please give her a very warm welcome.....





My name is Andrea and I am on the "My Besties Friendship" Design team. I'm a big fan of the wonderful My Besties images and it gives me a lot of fun to color them and to put it on my projects in scene.




Now a little about myself.
I live in North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany. I am happily married and have no children. But I am educator by profession. I work in a kindergarten. There, I am responsible for 25 children. My job gives me a lot of fun. Although it's sometimes very loud and wild.

To relax and to compensate, I'm very happy to work creatively in my spare time.

I experiment a lot and I also like different stamp techniques to try out,.

It gives me a lot of fun to put the stamp motifs in scene or introduce them as a design point of a packaging or other things. Also I like a challenge. 
I enjoy to work with a sketch. It's fun, the different materials, as designer paper, cardstock, Flowers, ribbon, lace, stamp motive, etc. to put together, and then a card create with these materials.

Other hobbies are different crafts techniques such as knitting socks, crocheting flowers and snow crystals, Hardanger, cross stitch and occhi.

Likewise, I love everything about motorcycling. Together with my husband and friends, we love it, to make a motorcycle tour.

I hope you can make a picture of me and my person.. I consider myself very lucky that I can be active as a guest designer here. Of course, I have for you, even a work of inspiration myself .... In keeping with the summer I create a pool card with the sweet girl and the floating tire. I hope you like it



You can look at more of my work here ....Andrea xx





7 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea, so pleased to have you visit Besties UK .. hoping you have a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that I can today be a guest designer ..... thank you very much that you have made this possible ...

    Hugs Andrea from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea lovely that you could vstit us at UK Besties love your idea of a bestie in a scene
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea, it's great to see you over at the UK blog and I also love the idea of creating little 'Bestie scenes' - your work is lovely.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea thank you for visiting us at the UK Besties , I just love your pool theme its just Fab ... xx Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Andrea I like the pool you made it's gorgeous thank you so mutch for visiting us here
    Hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrea. What an adorable card and amazing pool shape perfect for that sweet adorable My Bestie image. Hugs, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete